Fasolakia me kreas (green beans with meat)

fasolakia with meat
Ingredients:

800 g. veal mouse, the shoulder cut into portions
1 1/2 frozen green beans
2 medium onions, grated
1 clove garlic fetakialepta
3 ripe tomatoes, grated
1 carrot, cut into cubes
1 large potato cut into square pieces
3 tablespoons olive oil
little spice

Wash and cut the meat into portions. Place in large saucepan the onions and garlic. Add the meat and sauté for 5 minutes stirring continuously with a wooden spoon. 


Pour 2 cups lukewarm water, cover the pot turn down the heat and simmer for 1 hour. Pour the beans in the pot frozen (not defrosted).
 

fasolakia me kreas plated

Add the tomatoes, carrot, dill, parsley, salt, pepper, and potatoes. Stir gently, cover the pot and cook for about 40 minutes until the sauce thickens.  

A few minutes before removing it from the heat, add the oil. I'm sure this fasolakia will have a fantastic taste! Good appetite!

4 comments:

  1. Yesterday I made this recipe for my husband and myself adjusting ingredients only for 2 servings. We loved it! But next time, I’ll definitely make the full recipe and freeze half for a future meal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy that you and your husband enjoyed my recipe. It's always better to eat more of this healthy food.

      Delete
    2. I did it today - first time I cooked it on my own. That's one of my favorite greek dishes. Thank you for the recipe, it was really tasty! A piece of Feta cheese to accompany the fasolakia - perfect!

      Delete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for fre
    fasolakia

    ReplyDelete